Lee specializes in orthopedic massage and focuses primarily on working with people with injuries or in chronic or acute pain. She combines a variety of soft tissue techniques with movement techniques both active and passive. She works with each client to individualize sessions to be as effective as possible in meeting their needs and promoting health and wellness.
- Earned Massage Certification in 1995 from CT Center for Massage Therapy; over 23 years’ experience in massage
- Board Certified Massage Therapist (NCBTMB)
- Licensed in North Carolina (13622) and Connecticut (1133)
- Advanced Certification in: Orthopedic Massage, Myofascial Release, Sports Massage
- Instructor of Massage since 1996: CT Center for Massage Therapy and Bridges To Health Seminars: Teaching continuing education to massage therapists throughout the US.
- Member of Olympic/Paralympic Medical Team: Salt Lake City,USA; Athens, Greece; London, England: providing massage to athletes from around the world
- Currently a Core Massage Therapist for the Women’s Tennis Association traveling internationally on the professional women’s tennis tour as part of the Sports Science and Medicine Team. Provides massage to elite women tennis athletes from around the world.